SP Flash Tool is a portable software can be used from portable storage devices such as USB flash drives or external hard drives whose function is to update firmware, format, readback, and test the internal memory device using a MediaTek system-on-a-chip (SoC).
How to run SP Flash Tool
- Simple, download and then extract using Winrar or 7-Zip app. Open folder then run as administrator flash_tool.exe.
- If you want to update / upgrade the firmware, select the Download tab.
- Find Scatter-loading file and Authentication file in the firmware package.
- On the dropdown tab, you can choose what to do like Download Only, Firmware Upgrade, and Format All + Download. Be careful with this option, recommendations select Download Only.
- Press Download button.
- Connect the device to the computer and make sure it is detected Mediatek USB Ports.
- Flashing process will run.
Note: There are some devices that need to be formatted before they are flashed.
Platform a List: MT6573 / MT6513 / MT6575 / MT6515 / MT6577 / MT6517 / MT6589 / MT6572 / MT6582 / MT8135 / MT6592 / MT6571 / MT6739 / MT8127 / MT6595 / MT6752 / MT2601 / MT8173 / MT6795 / MT6735 / MT6535M / MT6753 / MT8163 / MT8590 / MT6580 / MT6755 / MT6797 / MT6737T / MT6737M / MT6750 / MT6757.
Download SP Flash Tool for Windows
SP Flash Tool v5.1884 (Latest Version)