Sony Flash Tool is a flashing software for updating, unlock the bootloader, rooting, and custom kernel Sony Android phone using FTF firmware. Sony Flash Tool developed by Androxyde based on the command line written by Bin4ry (Andreas Makris) which is given an interface for flashing sin files via the S1 protocol.
Do not use Flashtool 0.9.25.0 to update the Sony Xperia C4, C5, and M5 firmware because it can cause the device to become bricked. Better to use Xperia Companion. It is recommended to use Xperia Companion to update or improve device software.Changelogs
- FTF created with very old releases of Flashtool are not compatible with the new version. Bundle tidak terlihat? Extract the bundle content to a folder. If the bundle contains a boot folder, rename sinb and tab files to sin and ta. Recreate the bundle with the new Flashtool.
- Update for XZ2 and XA2 series. For XA2 or XZ2 flashing. You will have to recreate the FTF with the release 0.9.25.0 of Flashtool if you already had a FTF.
- Updated all libraries to latest version.
- Updated Java to 10.0.1.
- Device folder now in flashtool user home folder (move it or resync it from Flashtool Devices Menu).
- Java updated to 8u45.
- Added xperifirm integration.
- All user files in a Flashtool home folder. Ability to choose this user home folder.
- New more exhaustive TA backup using S1 protocol (still not usable to backup DRM. Device must be rooted for that.