Mi Flash Tool is the ROM Flashing tool for Xiaomi Android Smart phone and tablets devices that uses Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. You can update MIUI or Custom ROM using this tool via Fastboot or EDL Mode.
A simple user interface without any complicated settings, anyone can use it. Mi Flash tool was developed by a team of developers Xiaomi Mobile Inc which is free to download and use. Can run on the operating system Windows 64bit and 32 bit, recommended install on windows 64 bit. Almost all types of Xiaomi smartphones can be flashed using MiFlash Tool.
- The installer package is composed of several tools including ADB Tool, Driver, and Flash Tool.
- In-built Drivers, you do not need to install drivers manually anymore because in the installer Mi Flash Tool included Google ADB Tool and Drivers, Nvidia, Microsoft MTP, RNDIS Driver, Qualcomm USB Serial Driver.
- Flashing Multiple Options, There are three flashing method selection such as Clean All, Save User Data, and Clean All and Lock.
- Flashing via Fastboot (unlock bootloader) or EDL Mode (locked bootloader).
Download Mi Flash Tool
Mi Flash 20161222 (Latest Version)
Mi Flash 20160830
Mi Flash 20160401
Mi Flash 20151028
How to Install Mi Flash and Drivers
- I assume you have already downloaded latest Xiaomi Flash Tool. Right-click on the installer file select Install.
- I know, you can't read the chinese letters. Me too! But don't worry because when you're done installed it the interface language of MI Flash will be changed to English. Click the button as shown below.
- If you want to change the installation directory, you can click the button as shown below.
- Installation directory want as the default, click the button as shown below.
- At this stage of the Confirm Installation click Next.
- Windows can't verify the publisher of this driver software. You must click Install this driver software anyway.
- Install Xiaomi Flash Tool on Windows 7,8,8.1, dan 10 64bit.
- No need installation of other drivers because the Xiaomi Flash Tool has included a complete package of drivers.
- Installation directory C:\XiaoMi\XiaoMiFlash\XiaoMiFlash.exe
- Drivers directory C:\XiaoMi\XiaoMiFlash\Source\ThirdParty