This guide will help you update the world wide ZenUI firmware your Asus Zenfone 5 T00F (A500CG) device. This can be done to fix :
- Downgrade operating system Lollipop to KitKat.
- Fixed Asus Zenfone 5 often restarts itself (boot loop).
- Fixed force close apps.
- Bring back Nulled IMEI make sure IC Baseband is not broken.
- Other errors caused by software.
Flashing using Asus Flash Too
Make sure that your device is fully charged or has enough power for this process. All user data will be purged in this process. Please back up your data and think twice before proceeding!
- Download Asus Flash Tool and then install on your Windows PC.
- Download firmware Asus Zenfone 5 T00F A500CG versi 184.108.40.206 .raw format. Unzip after complete download. Password smartphones.how
- Run as administrator Asus Flash Tool.
- Select Model A500CG, Wipe Data select Yes if you want to delete all user data stored in internal memory, and then Browse .raw firmware.
- Switch on Zenfone 5 for enter Fastboot Mode by pressing Volume Up + Power button.
- Connect smartphone to PC using USB Cable and you will see Fastboot Serial Number will be detected in Asus Flash Tool. If not detected means the Driver has not been installed correctly.
- Click on Fastboot Serial Number and press the Start button.
- Flashing image process will run, wait a few minutes until the Flash Image Successfully appears and your smartphone will be reboot automatically.
- Unplug Zenfone 5 from PC and wait booting process is complete and then setup ZenUI.