Suddenly, your Xiaomi RedMi Note 3G HM Note 1W can not be turned on or just stuck in MI logo (bootloop). When the device is connected to the PC make sound of connecting device. No light, no display battery indicator even connect to charge. If your device has issues like that, that means your device is hard brick or dead brick.
Hard brick generally caused by the software not functioning properly. The easiest solution to fix a bricked RedMi Note is to install the correct firmware/stock rom. HM Note 1W have different specifications with other Xiaomi devices, Redmi Note 3G equipped with MediaTek MT6592 processor. Needed scatter files and SP Flash Tool to flashing this phone.
The Tools Required
- Windows PC 7/8/10 64bit
- Download Latest Version SP Flash Tool.
- Download Mediatek Preloader USB VCOM Driver
- USB Data Cable
- Extract VCom Driver and Redmi Note 3G WCDMA firmware.
- Switch off your phone. Remove your device battery, connect device to pc with press Volume Down key.
- Open Device manager in PC.
- In Device Manager check out for "MT6592 Preloader". Right Click and Update Driver Software. Browse my computer for driver software. Browser driver software location. After istallation finishes up you can pull out your device.
- Unzip SP Flash Tool and Run as administrator flash_tool.exe.
- Click Scatter-loading button and browse MT6592_Android_scatter.txt in firmware folder.
- Select Download-only.
- Click Download button.
- Connect device to pc with press Volume Down key.
- The firmware update process will run. Wait a few minutes until Download OK message with Green Circle appear.
- Reboot your phone.
If plugged usb port doesn't recognize vcom drivers just try with another usb port.
After flashed and your phone does not start up. There may be a hardware problem, various cases caused by EMMC IC is broken and must be replaced. Code of EMMC IC in Redmi Note 3G is H26M42003GMR.