You recently bought a Miracle Box and then install it on Windows 10 64 bit. When you tried Miracle to backup ROM (Read) Mediatek phone, the box show up notification waiting for USB Port like picture in above.
Not running Read or Write process is not caused Miracle Box that you buy damaged. Whereas MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM has been detected in Ports Windows Device Manager. You need to install Mediatek VCOM driver for Windows 10 64 bit and uninstall old. Follow the instructions below to fix the problem :
- You need to disable driver signature enforcement Windows 10.
- Press and hold boot keys (volume Down/Up) then connect phone to PC. Open Windows Device Manager and find out Ports section. Uninstall Mediatek Preloader USB VCOM as shown bellow.
- Restart PC and don't forget to disable driver signature enforcement Windows again.
- Download Windows 10 64x Mediatek USB Drivers and unzip.
- Open folder Win10_64 → right click on the Windows 10 x64 MTK USB Drivers.inf driver then press Install.
- Run Miracle software and then repeat Read or Write Mediatek ROM.