Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 SM-J320G was released last 2016 and explicitly marketed in the Asian region. Various experiences occur while using this smartphone, one of which is not being able to verify Google account after making factory settings. Such a thing will not happen if you remember a previously synchronised device account.
Based on that experience, I would like to share a solution to enable ADB USB Debugging and reset FRP on Samsung SM-J320G, which uses the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system powered by the SC9830 SoC. The steps are straightforward to follow, only based on the ADB command line without using the Software Box or using the APK file that you usually see on Youtube.
So please download Minimal ADB dan Fastboot, Samsung Android USB Driver, Odin Flash Tool, and Enable ADB USB Debugging SM-J320G file. Install the Minimal ADB and Fasboot Tool and Samsung USB Driver after downloading it on your Windows PC, extract the other data using the Winrar or 7-Zip application. If all is ready, follow the steps below.
- Open the Odin folder and then Run as administrator the Odin3.exe launcher.
- Click the PDA button then look for the Enable ADB USB Debugging .tar file.
- Turn off the smartphone and then turn it on again by pressing the Power + Home + Volume Down key combination then release all and continue pressing Volume Up to enter Download Mode.
- Connect smartphone to PC using USB Cable.
- At the Odin interface click the Start button.
- If the update process is successful, the smartphone will restart then select Language, connect to the Wifi, and tap Continue or Next until it is on the Google Account verification screen.
- Make sure the device is still connected to the PC.
- Run as administrator the Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool launcher.
- Type the command line code
adb devicesthen press the Enter button on the PC keyboard.
- On the smartphone screen, the message "Allow USB debugging" will appear. Check Always allow this PC and tap OK.
- Go back to the Minimal ADB interface then type code
adb shell content insert --uri content://settings/secure --bind name:s:user_setup_complete --bind value:s:1then press theEnter on the PC keyboard.
- Wait a few seconds, the smartphone will display the Samsung Home screen.
- FRP problem is complete.