Are you looking Samsung Galaxy Note5 (SM-N9208) firmware? This firmware using operating system Android Nougat 7.0 and has product code XID from Indonesia. Download and extract the zip package. You can get tar md5 file for update operating system your phone for better security and fix bugs.
Don't forget to backup all critical data on the device before flash. You can use Samsung Smart Switch to backup data and save on a hard drive or upload to cloud services. Read the descriptions in the table to anticipate the incorrect download of firmware that doesn't match your device model.
||Samsung Galaxy Note 5
|Security Patch Level
||01 December 2017
||Android 7.0 Nougat
How to Flash
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin v3.12.3
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin v3.12.3
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes