Before download official firmware Oppo Yoyo R2001 scatter file MT6582, make sure the EMMC is not damaged! One day, my Oppo device bootloop. After I try to update using a variety of firmwares my phone vibrate only when it is turned on. Finally, after trying this scatter firmware my phone back to normal.
This firmware can to fix Oppo Yoyo device that bootloop, hard brick, always vibrating, crash apps, etc. I've tried. Created by Infinity-Box (c) Chinese Miracle II (c) 2016.
||16/10/2015 7:28:08 AM
|Device Ext Info
Credit firmware : B.Uttam.
How to Flash Oppo Yoyo R2001 using SP Flash Tool?
- Download and install USB Driver VCOM for Oppo Yoyo.
- Download and Extract SP Flash Tool v5.1628 for Windows.
- Run as administrator flash_tool.exe.
- Click scatter-loading button and browse MT6582_Android_scatter.txt file.
- Uncheck PRELOADER on list.
- Select Download only.
- Click Format tab.
- Check Auto format flash and Format whole flash except Bootloader.
- Turn off your device.
- Remove battery.
- Connect to PC with press the Volume Up. Make sure Mediatek DA USB VCOM (Android) detected in Device Manager computer.
- The format process will run wait until Finish.
- Back to Download tab.
- Click Download button. Remember, PRELOADER unchecked.
- The process of downloading the firmware update will run, wait until a Download OK message appears.
- Disconnect the device from the PC, Reboot normally.
How to Update OTA Firmwares Oppo Yoyo R2001 using SD Card?
If you want to update the latest ColorOS using the SD Card. You can follow the step by step below.
- Download OTA Firmware Oppo Yoyo R2001.
- Turn off device.
- Press Power and Volume Up keys to enter Recovery Mode.
- Select Language English
- Wipe data and cache.
- Wipe data and cache. You data and cache will be wiped, this operation can not be restore. Select Yes.
- Install from sd.
- Select OTA firmware .zip
- Installation package, this operation can not be restored. Select Yes.
- Updating, please wait.