Official firmware for smartphones Android Evercoss S50D Genpro X based on Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. Backup all data stored in internal memory before updating.
How to Update Firmware GenPro X
- Extract the Qualcomm drivers and install them manually via Device Manager.
- Extract and install the Qualcomm Smartphone Tool Customer.
- Extract the Evercoss GenPro X firmware.
- Open directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualcomm Smartphone Tool-Customer\Qualcomm_Smartphone_Tool\Qualcomm Smartphone Multi-Port Software Update Tool and run as administrator Qualcomm Smartphone Multi-Port Software Upgrade Tool.exe.
- Turn on the device and then plug it into the computer.
- Check Windows Device Manager. Make sure to detect Qualcomm HS-USB Diagnostics 9091. Update the drivers if detected Android.
- Check mark Select Com Port 01 on the Qualcomm Smartphone Multi-Port Software Upgrade Tool interface, and on the Com dropdown menu customized with Com Qualcomm HS-USB Diagnostics 9091 detected.
- Click Load Soft Folder button and browse firmware folder.
- Click Start All button.