Do you want to find a dead spot on the touchscreen? On Realme phones, you can test the touch panel using built-in features or third-party applications.
- Tap Settings → About Phone.
- Tap several times on the Build Number to enable Developer Options.
- Tap Back button.
- Tap Additional Settings → Developer Options.
- Scroll down the screen.
- Enable Show Touches and Pointer Location.
What should I do if my Realme phone uses an old version of Color OS and there are no Show Touches and Pointer Location features? You can download a touch screen testing app on the Google Play Store.
- Touch Screen Test App by Siriuth
- This is a simple application for testing the device screen and also ideal for graffiti.
- Touchscreen Test App by Anton Mokshyn
- Simple, but it works. Click the start test button and start touch or move to all circles on your screen.