Your Xiaomi Redmi 2 phone is stuck on the logo. The phone boots usually after reinstalling MIUI 8 or 9 Global Stable ROM, but the Google Play Store app is missing. Also, the factory reset can be the cause of the Google Play Store disappear even though you find pre-installed other Google applications.
Do we have to install TWRP custom recovery and root the phone to add the Play Store app? No requirement. What we need is the Google Play Store installer in the APK (Android Package Kit) format.
- Download Google Apps APK.
- When the Install Blocked message appears, you can choose Allow Once or enable Unknown Resources through the Settings menu.
- Permission request from Explorer → Install.
- Tap Play Store, and you will download the APK file.
- Install Play Store APK.
- Launch the Google Play Store and give permission access.
- Sign in using your Google Account.
- Now you can access the Google Play Store to update and download the application you want.